The property consists of a 14,050 square foot, one-building, three-story residential care facility containing 43 beds (17 single occupant rooms, 13 double occupant rooms) on a .39-acre parcel of land. It was built in 1910 and renovated in 1967. There are two main living floors, a basement with kitchen, dining room and support facilities.
The exterior façade of the building is concrete block and stucco siding. The roofing system is wood truss with a composition shingles. The windows are single paned.
The common areas have linoleum and wood flooring. The resident units have carpet and/or padded wood flooring in the living and bedroom areas with tile in the bathrooms. Bathroom facilities are improved with 11 shared bathrooms. Each bathroom includes a walk-in shower, toilet, and sink. There is a non-working elevator.
Meals for the residents are prepared in a basement kitchen. The kitchen equipment includes a gas range, steel hood with fire suppression system, dishwashers, stainless steel preparation tables, coolers and freezers.
Other site improvements include signage, trash enclosures, paved concrete driveway, concrete sidewalks, exterior lighting, and perimeter fencing. All landscaped areas are irrigated with an automatic sprinkler irrigation system. There is one driveway for parking.
The site is served by all typical utilities, including water, sewer, electricity, natural gas and telephone.
The property is in a FEMA flood zone X500 so no mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements apply.
The property is expected to have a remaining economic life of 30 years.